The Heatmiser neoUltra is our colour display thermostat that has been designed to work as a standalone thermostat, or as part of an app controlled Neo System.
When paired to the neoHub (sold separately) you can control your heating from anywhere.
In addition, the neoUltra can operate as a central controller for your Neo System, providing a single point of access to all of the neoStat, neoAir & neoPlug in your home.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoUltra has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote and central control is possible.
The neoUltra can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning 3.5" Colour Display with Capactitive Touchscreen
- 3A Switching
- Central Control for your neoStat, neoAir and neoPlug (neoHub Required)
- Heating / Timer Mode
- Remote Sensing Option
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Flush Mounting
- Frost Protection
- Enable Home/Away Mode
- Locking/UnLocking of Zones
- Temperature Hold (Perfect for boosting the heating in rooms that are not programmed to be on)
- Program Comfort Levels for All Zones
- Control of neoPlug (On/Off/Program)
- Edit / Activate Profiles
- Hours Run (Past 8 Days per Zones)
* Not compatible with neoStat-HC
ErP Class & Ratings
Individual Product Multi Room Control with Indvidual Boiler Interlock
I (1%) Class VIII (5%)