The Heatmiser UH8-RF v2 is our 8 Zone wireless wiring centre designed to work with our Slimline-RF and neoAir Thermostats.
The UH8-RF v2 provides central switching and is therefore ideally situated next to the underfloor heating manifold. 8 zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. The boiler signal can also be sent via RF to the RF Switch, providing the installer a totally wireless solution.
Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone. An external aerial is available for use when the UH8-RF is being mounted in a metal cupboard or when the wireless signal is restricted.
A software option in the thermostat allows you to configure which zones are underfloor heating and which zones are radiators. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler when there is a call for heat. Radiator zones should enable the boiler from the end switch of the valve.
- Central wiring for up to 8 zones
- DIN Rail Mounting Option (DIN Rail not included)
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Wireless Boiler Link (RF Switch Optional)
- Works with our Slimline-RF and neoAir)
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Actuator outputs: 230v
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 384x148x60mm