The Heatmiser neoAir v2-M is our programmable wireless thermostat that is compatible with our RF Switch / UH8-RF and neoHub Mini Wireless Receivers.
- Battery Powered
- Heating Mode, Hot Water, Heating & Hot Water Mode
- Stunning design incorporating illuminated soft touch keys
- Remote Sensing Option
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- 0.5C Set Temp (eg 20.5C)
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 5 seconds)
- Surface Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
Please note there is no receiver included with this product. If you require a receiver, please select one from the option available above.
- 2 Channel receiver
- 16A Receiver
- 8 zone Wireless wiring centre
- WiFi Smart Hub & Receiver Kits
Want app control?
The neoAir V2-M is compatible with the following hubs;
- neoHub Mini OT - Select this hub if you have up to 2 heating zones and an OpenTherm compatible boiler.
- neoHub Mini HW - Select this hub if you have up to 2 heating zones and a hot water cylinder.
- neoHub - Select this hub if you have up to 32 heating/hot water zones.
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.